DescriptionThe Kuhl XLT-30 Egg Tray is specifically designed to accommodate larger, thinner shelled eggs of older layers while not compromising quality and functionality. This egg tray also works remarkably well with free range eggs that vary in weight and size, as well as, brown and white eggs.
Newly designed features include:
* larger cone cavities to accommodate larger eggs
* specially designed tray surface to greatly reduce egg breakage
* specifically designed to be fully compatible with standard plastic and cardboard egg cases.
* is fully interchangeable and can be used with our STK-30, WAS-30, and other various standard trays in farm packers, auto-loaders and other automation equipment
* is the perfect addition to any existing egg producing operation
Dimensions: 12" x 11-5/8" or 30.8 x 29.5 centimeters.